Sunday, September 20, 2009

30 weeks!


Wow-30 weeks. That sounds so close! Everything is going great! I have been dealing with a cold all weekend which isn't fun but other than that all is wonderful. :)

I had my first little shower yesterday with some Columbus friends- thanks again Stacy for setting it up! The baby got some very nice things. It's so fun getting baby stuff and putting it in the room and just looking at it all knowing we'll be using it very soon. Yesterday I put some headphones on my belly for the first time. I sing often, especially at my job with the kiddos, so hopefully our little one will love music! :)

Until next week...

2 comments:

Matt said...

WOW 30 weeks already?? Good luck in the next 2 months or so! Can't wait to see baby Rosebrook!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Matt! I know...the time has flown by! We can't wait either! :)