Wow- Jack is 8 weeks tomorrow! Can't believe it! We have been so blessed and have loved every minute of him being in our lives. Though the first days and couple of weeks were tiring and took some getting used to, we wouldn't have traded it for the world. Knowing that a little person depends on you for so much is such an amazing feeling.
Jack is changing everyday! We've really enjoyed his big smiles lately and the coos. I can't help myself but to take so many pictures of him everyday. We've also taken a lot of videos that Brian has posted on picasa. We'll try to post a link on here for those who haven't seen them yet.
He is a big boy! Weighing in at over 13 lbs and 23 in long! The doctor said he looks great! He got his first set of shots last Friday and was such a brave boy.
We'll try to be better about posting more pics and blogging more. Since we haven't written on here for awhile, I think it's impossible for me to write as much as I could about Jack and all the fun we've had. I'd be on here all day and we know I don't have the time for that. :) These next couple of months will bring even more laughter and smiles our way, with many milestones to accomplish.
No comments:
Post a Comment