Sunday, November 8, 2009

37 weeks!


37 weeks and going strong! We'll be posting more pics of the baby room soon! We just bought a HD camcorder with some gift cards and Brian wants to download a video of the nursery so stay tuned...

I have been feeling pretty well. I feel like I've dropped a little and have been experiencing some discomfort...overall good though! We bought the car seat and some other baby essentials this weekend with my sister Leah who came to visit. It was a restful yet very productive weekend!

Until next week...xoxo

1 comment:

Laura said...

15 days to go, Lauren and Brian!!!! You really look great, I am going to miss seeing you and your belly when you are on maternity leave. Hopefully I will get to meet baby Rosebrook before it is my turn. We need to take a picture of the two of us (or the 4 of us)!