Sunday, November 15, 2009

38 weeks!


It's getting down to the final stretch! Hard to believe the due date is less than 2 weeks away, though I feel ready! Having some typical aches and pains and my hands/fingers are constantly asleep and hurting. I really cannot complain though...each little ache and pain is one step closer to meeting our little angel. :)

Until next week...(maybe!)

Today is Brian's birthday too- looks like the baby won't be sharing a b-day with his/her daddy but they'll be close! Happy Birthday, Bri! If you haven't checked it out yet, Brian posted a short video of our baby room below. We just bought a new camcorder- very exciting!

4 comments:

Deb Gates said...

Lauren, you look great! I guess since you didn't have the baby on Brian's b-day, you'll just have to wait for my b-day on the 26th. By the way, Happy Belated Birthday, Brian!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Aunt Deb! The baby could be born on your birthday- that would be very special. :)

Susanne said...

Almost there!!! Woo hoo!!

:)

Happy belated birthday to Brian!!

JoLynn said...

I like the baby room video!! Can't wait!!! So hard to believe your due date is about 1 week away! Waiting for the 'call'!! Love you guys!