Sunday, November 22, 2009

39 weeks!


This picture shows that I am ready, huh? We want the baby to come when he/she is ready (just not too late please!). Healthy is all that matters. Family from both sides are coming in for Thanksgiving this week and it would be great to celebrate with the baby too. :)

I had some small contractions last night but they went away when I went to sleep. We'll see! I go to the doctor again tomorrow and hopefully she'll tell us things have progressed. Last week's appt was good but nothing much had changed from the week before.
Hopefully the next post is a picture of Baby Rosebrook, so until next time...

3 comments:

Laura said...

Hoping Baby comes very very soon, Lauren! Can't wait to see pictures and hear about your experience!

Unknown said...

Well I was hoping for this weekend, but that is ok he/she will come when ready I only want a healthy baby for you the both of you too. See you tomorrow at work.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Can't wait to share pics of the baby- whether it's this week or next. :)